The MHD Flasher F+G Series is a complete flash tuning app for your BMW & Toyota A90. Unlike a piggyback module, it is capable of complete DME remapping while retaining all OEM safety mechanisms. This allows for maximum performance,maximum safety, and unrivaled drivability.
You can install MHD right at home and start tuning immediately! Simply download the MHD Flasher F+G Series app that connects via our MHD Wireless Adapter to your Apple iOS or Android device and your vehicle’s OBD-II port, start the app, and within 3.5 minutes the initial installation is complete. Further map changes are much faster – only 20 seconds! You can revert your vehicle to the factory OEM flash at any point, and no initial backup is necessary.
The Super Licence provides all the available MHD functionalities in one package:
- Flasher License: The Flasher License unlocks the ability to flash with MHD (MHD OTS maps, JB4 backend maps and custom maps)
Features:1. Quickest flash times on market with our MHD WIFI Adapter (3.5 min initial, 19 sec map switch)2. Stage 0 stock power (all flash options can be added)
3. Reading / Deleting Engines Codes + Adaptions Reset
Available flash options:- Exhaust burble (Duration base and sport mode, aggressiveness, min/max. speed, min/max. rpm)- Cold start noise reduction- Exhaust flap always open in sport mode- Top speed limiter (Vmax) removal- OPF / GPF delete / Cat delete
Monitor your engine behavior to make sure it is running perfectly using a configurable and very responsive gauge layout with up to 8 fully adjustable gauges. 50+ engine parameters are available at a glance and are logged in the background! Activate the logging mode to save the data to a standard CSV file for later analysis using the built in log viewer. Additionally, we will happily provide free logs analysis.
These are some of the available monitors: Boost, Boost Target, Lambda (AFR), Intake Air Temp (IAT), Ignition Timing per Cylinder, Coolant Temperature, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, Transmission Temperature, High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP), Throttle Position, Wastegate Duty-Cycle (WGDC), RPM, Speed, EGT etc.
Advanced parameters that are not exposed by BMW are available for fine monitoring and tuning (depending on the DME software version if MHD is not flashed) like Timing Corrections per Cylinder, Boost setpoint, Active torque limiter etc.
- All MHD OTS maps by PureBoost:
We offer a wide selection of OTS maps for the S58 engine suitable for many different vehicle modifications and octane levels. They have been extensively road and dyno tested, just flash and go!
- Stage 1 (up to 630HP/750NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for stock cars and cars with gasoline particulate filter.
- Stage 2 (up to 700HP/850NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for cars equipped with high-flow downpipe and no gasoline particulate filter.
- Ethanol Mix Maps (up to 750HP / 880NM): Stage 1 & 2 E30+ Maps for ethanol blends of 30%+
- Apple iOS 10.2 and higher
- Android 6 and higher (OTG compatible)
Supported Adapters / Cables (available separately):
- MHD WIFI Adapter(recommended for iOS & Android)
- ENET Cable + Lightning Adapter (iOS only)
- X3M F97 2019 -
- X4M F98 2019 -
Cars with the latest BMW software require a bench unlock to flash over OBD.
Cars built after 07/2020 cannot be unlocked or flashed at the moment.
You can check by simply connecting the MHD App to your car > go to "My Licenses" and MHD will show a popup (same before flashing a Map).